Gather together with like-minded people to bring in this new year with positivity, plant seeds to carry forward into the New Year and nourish yourself with practical tools of Hatha Yoga, Yin Yoga, Relaxation, Meditation, Mantra Yoga, Karma Yoga, Fire Ceremony and Akhanda Kirtan.
Welcome the New Year in an inspiring community environment with traditional yogic lifestyle practices that will raise your spiritual vibration, strengthen the immune system and allow you to reconnect to yourself, the yogic community and your higher powers. Discover your heartfelt desires, learn how to manifest them and create a positive direction for your life in 2022. Enjoy space to relax and honour the sacred in a stunning nature sanctuary.
The Programme Includes:
4 nights, shared accommodation (unless camping), all meals and the full programme.
- Hatha and Yin Yoga classes
- Guided Meditations
- Yoga Nidra (deep relaxation)
- Group Discussions
- Mantra Yoga
- Practical tools to support immunity, resilience and balance
- Exploring Sankalpa- Planting seeds for positive transformation
- Sound Journey
- Time for reflection and connection
- Bring in the New Year with Akhanda Kirtan (chanting mantras to music) and Fire Ceremony (Havan)
We have limited spaces so pre-registration is essential to ensure your spot. To book now, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information visit the Anahata Yoga Retreat website.