Free up the laughter within.
Laughter Leader Training.
Laughter yoga is serious fun. It seems so simple yet has profound outcomes. It boosts good health, and defuses stress, anxiety, and depression. It creates a sense of connection and community.
Leading laughter builds confidence and greater enjoyment of life. In the workplace, it is a powerful tool particularly in HR and wellness, management training and team building.
Laughter Yoga University aims to promote a more peaceful, healthier and happier world through unconditional laughter.
Included in the Leader Training:
- History, concept, and techniques of laughter as exercise
- Facilitating group laughter in social clubs
- Leading laughter for business, seniors, and children
- Laughter Yoga University Training Manual
- Laughter Yoga University Certificate on successful course completion
- Access to the Prozone online resource for laughter leaders
- Possibly the best fun you can have at a workshop
Vegetarian lunch, morning and afternoon teas, provided each day.
Cost: Sign up early and save $65
- Pay in full by 16 April 2021, $285
- After 16 April, $350
- Refreshers, paid by 5 May, $175
Bob and Gay Harvey have been enjoying Ponsonby Laughter Club since 2006.
Bob became a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader in 2008 and in 2009 he trained with Laughter Yoga founder, Dr Madan Kataria, to become a Certified Teacher of Laughter Yoga Leaders. He has been training new leaders since 2010.
Gay works alongside Bob at all his trainings and corporate sessions, and is a regular leader at Ponsonby Laughter Club.
Bob: 021 646 280 Gay: 021 0635 035
Post: Laughter Yoga NZ, PO Box 47 420, Ponsonby 1144
The Auckland Women’s Centre is down the driveway next to Mamata Bake House (just alongside Harvest Wholefoods).
There is good parking down the driveway. Check out Auckland Transport website for information on buses to West Lynn Shops in Richmond Road.