This course is for those who are interested in Korean language and culture. You can learn how to speak and write Korean and expand your knowledge about Korea through the Korean culture. It will be fun!
Kimchi, K-POP, Hanguel(Korean Language), Hanbok(Korean traditional clothing), these all represent Korean culture. Korea is located in the very end of the continent of Asia. It's culture is rich and deep as it's history goes back about 5,000 years.
This course is for those who would like to experience Korean culture and learn Korean language. If you are interested in Korea, it's for you!
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Read and write Korean language.
- Understand and use some Korean grammar, various endings of predicates.
- Speak daily expressions in Korean at a basic level such as; greetings, self-introduction, location, shopping and daily life and so on.
- Speak around 200 words.
- Expand your knowledge about Korean history, Korean classical music, courtesy, weekend activities.
- Become more confident about the cultural aspects of these topics.
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".
Presented by Una Kim