Is your Facebook Page bringing in business?
How do you really know if this marketing tool is working?
Learn how you can leverage Facebook as an effective marketing tool for your business or organisation.
Whether you are a sole trader, small business owner or in-house digital marketer at a larger organisation, if you want to improve your understanding of how Facebook works, find out more about the tools/features Facebook offers and learn key digital marketing principles, this comprehensive, highly practical Facebook Training is for you. It is packed with valuable information and tactics you will be able to implement immediately into your Facebook marketing.
Note: course is aimed at those who are already active on Facebook. It is not designed for complete beginners.
In this hands-on, customised workshop you will learn techniques to rapidly improve your Facebook marketing to cut through the clutter and Facebook algorithm.
An integral part of this workshop will involve the presenter conducting a mini audit of participants’ Facebook Pages and relevant examples from their Pages will be discussed with the group.
Participants are welcome to submit specific Facebook questions prior to the workshop where solutions will be worked through.
Bring your laptop so you can access your Facebook page as we will be diving into your settings and insights to see what is and what isn’t working.
- How important is Facebook as a marketing tool?
- How to develop a Facebook strategy and why this is so important
- Understanding your Facebook goals
- How to communicate your Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
- Understanding Facebook’s algorithm and the latest updates
- Why you need to pay for important messages to be seen
- How to use organic marketing methods to get shown in the Facebook newsfeed
- Content ideas to cut through the clutter
- What makes a post interesting, engaging and shareable
- The importance of image optimisation
- How to manage and respond to comments and direct messages - positive and negative
- How to encourage positive Facebook recommendations
- Learn about the range of Facebook tools you can take advantage of
- Investigating Insights - how do you measure results from social media and tie these back to your objectives?
- Relevant examples
*Members applies to OSEA and the Otago Chamber of Commerce.
To book, email email@example.com or call 0508 656 757.