Get a grip on your business and gain traction with EOS! (The entrepreneurial operating system™)
Learn the six key components of business and how to strengthen each, to get more of what you want from your business.
Most entrepreneurs tend to get frustrated at some point in the company's evolution. They go through periods of evolution and revolution where they get stuck, hit a ceiling, and are faced with challenging financial and employee situations.
The five most common frustrations are:
- Hitting the ceiling
- Not enough profit
- People issues
- Nothing’s working, and
- Lack of control, where the business is running the leaders and not the other way around.
EOS helps you work through all these frustrations while you align on your vision, gain traction and become healthier as a leadership team.
Vision. Traction. Healthy.
Every business has six key components: Vision, People, Data , Issues, Process, and Traction. To the extent that you can strengthen each of the six, getting them to 80 percent strong or better, you'll be able to get everything you want from your business.
1. The vision component is about getting everyone 100 percent on the same page on where you're going and how you plan to get there. In EOS, we take a very simplified approach to strategic planning and get everyone aligned by answering 8 questions.
2. The people component is about getting right people in the right seats. Right people are people that fit your core values, they fit your culture like a glove. Right seats are people that are good at their jobs. They have the talent, skills, experience, and the DESIRE to be great at their jobs. Right people/Right seats, you've got to have both.
3. The data component is about running your business on data, on objective information, rather than feelings, opinions, egos, subjective information that sometimes drives decision-making in entrepreneurial companies.
4. The issues component is about getting really great at solving your issues as they arise, solving them as the root, making them go away for the greater good of the organization. You cannot achieve your vision if you're not great at solving your issues and making them go away forever.
5. The process component Is about simplifying all the core processes in your business. It creates efficiency, scalability, makes your business easier to manage, more profitable, and a lot more fun.
6. The traction component is about bringing your vision down to the ground and executing on it day in and day out. Vision, without traction, is hallucination!
In this workshop you will be shown the EOS Model & Tools. You will walk away with a workbook, an action plan & a copy of the Traction book (valued at $100) so that you can put the learnings into action.
Lunch will be served at 1pm if you wish to stay for lunch & networking.
Pre-requisite for attendance:
* Established Business Owner with a leadership team & up to 250 staff
* Has a leadership team who is:
- Want help
- Willing to be open, honest & vulnerable
Your workshop facilitators are Debra Chantry-Taylor & Vijay Nyayapati. Debra & Vijay are the only professional EOS Implementers in New Zealand.