You are warmly invited to the First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® Tree Essences Workshops NZNFE 105 and 106 on June 27 and 28 in Hamilton. Come along and enjoy the company of like-minded others now that we are able to attend in-class courses again.
Tree Essences No's 44-50 work to balance the chakras to ensure the free flow of life force essential to our personal development and wellbeing. The tree essences bring our lives back into balance.
NZNFE: 105 Unit One: This one day course includes:
- introduction to the seven native tree essences
- the chakras, their role and purpose
- the anatomy of the chakras
- the chakras as the standing rainbow
- the chakras as the eyes of the soul
- chakra maintenance and chakra detoxification
NZNFE: 106 Unit Two: This one day course includes:
- information on how to work with the native tree essences for holistic wellbeing in the 21st century
- personal and collective chakra impactation
- addressing chakra imbalance
- the healing complexity of New Zealand’s native trees
- sacred Earth wisdom concerning the native trees
A Certificate of Attendance from First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® will be sent to participants at the completion of each unit.
First Light® flower essences are a revolutionary system for natural holistic healing and wellbeing made from native New Zealand plants. Created by award-winning author and researcher Franchelle Ofsoské-Wyber and vibrational plant medicine expert Anthony Wyber, First Light® flower essences help restore inner balance and harmony.
In the comprehensive First Light® training program you will learn how to apply the ancient sacred healing method of working with the pure energies of nature. Courses are suitable for those with a professional or personal interest in flower essences and holistic wellbeing.
Half price if you are repeating these study units.