This course will provide an introduction to the skills to successfully manage and lead your team. It is designed to assist participants with the knowledge and confidence to ensure they continue on the road to successful management.
If you have recently become a leader, manager, or are about to be promoted into your first management position. This is also a great course for any leader who has had no formal training.
- What matters in teams (key elements of leading high-performance teams)
- Leader versus manager (what is the difference)
- Appreciating the importance of self-awareness – (DISC & MBTI profiling)
- Building effective communication skills (listening and feedback)
- High performance model (skill/will matrix of staff)
- Delegation (levels of and excuses)
- Coaching staff (role play with each other using the GROW model)
-Dealing with conflict (assertiveness and conflict management styles)
*Members applies to OSEA and the Otago Chamber of Commerce.
To book, email email@example.com or call 0508 656 757.