Join us for an introductory evening exploring the ancient knowledge of the Enneagram, the oldest model of self-awareness, describing 9 personality types and the 9 ways we see the world. This knowledge provides insightful understanding of our personality traits, the challenges we face and our unique gifts, which when recognised can help us to live a balanced life and express who we truly are.
Enneagram provides a healing path to our inner growth. The knowledge of Enneagram is widely used across the world and the positive impacts shared by people who use it includes: improved parenting; clarity regarding suitable career paths; employers recruiting personalities that are well suited to their role; greater compatibility within their relationships and a clearer path to their personal growth, supporting the expression of their authentic self.
In our introductory session you will:
- Gain a great understanding of your type
- Be provided with specific ways you can use your understanding of your type as a path of liberation
- Gain a greater appreciation of the unique benefits and challenges of other types
- Learn strategies for harnessing the essential strength and power at the core of your type
- Experience freedom from self-judgement and self-sabotage
- Become part of a larger community, exploring themselves and exchanging their experiences.
We will provide material for you to take home along with water and light refreshments.
Maximum number of people 10. Registration essential, for reservation contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost covers expenses provided during the meeting.
In preparation, we recommend that you take the Enneagram test on our website before attending.