Learn how to turn those great ideas into reality and move your club forward with direction and purpose with our Club Planning Workshops.
Our two-part club planning workshops are free and open to all clubs. The fundamentals of planning for any club will be covered in these workshops – starting with knowing where to start, then how to get the ball rolling and people on board, and finally the tools and resources to make things simple to implement and manage.
Clubs will be given the tools, resources and time to get the right support and documentation in place to ease workloads, build efficiency and improve community offerings.
- Where to start
- What makes what important
- Conducting a detailed SWOT analysis
- Creating an efficient committee
- Decision making so all are on board
- Quality strategy creation
- Getting buy-in from your community
- Measuring and evaluating progress
- Dates and venue
The club planning workshops are run over two sessions, each 1.5 hours in duration.
Register at the website.