Can't find a tradesman? Lots of small jobs around the home you can learn to do yourself with some simple tools. Without prior experience, come and gain skills you need to renovate for a fraction of the cost. The course involves theory as well as 'hands-on' practise, and mistakes are part of learning.
The course content we will cover includes:
- Basic tools
- Using timber and gib board
- Installing shelves, wardrobe rails, etc
- Layout issues/Repairs/ Moisture issues, as time allows
- Learn how to fix leaky taps,
- Deal with toilet blockages, flushing, seats etc.
- Repair holes in the wall
- Gib stopping
- Security Latches
Electrical and plumbing methods will not be covered.