Are you tired of being single? Going home after a night out alone or, worse yet, spending Saturday night at home with nothing better to do? Do you go to bed wishing a gorgeous lady or a man was waiting for you there?
Approach anxiety? 3-second rule? 2-minute time gap? Why should you never pay for drinks? and much much more.
Be warned! You are one step away from discovering a new lifestyle and, more importantly, changing yourself into someone who successfully attracts!
Here are just some of the dating secrets you'll find:
- How to approach with confidence;
- How to spark attraction with beautiful people;
- How to arrange first dates with gorgeous women/men;
- How to overcome the fear of approaching women/men;
- How to start conversations with women/men;
- How to connect with women by using solid confidence, the right body language, humour & flirting techniques;
- How to get phone numbers from hot women/men;
- How to keep & continuously re-attract your wife, husband or girlfriend, thus keeping her/him happy!
These workshops would run an initial meeting at an office or restaurant followed by practices at a venue and then it's your turn to impress!
1 night - 1 lesson, only 3 spaces (pair) per night per bootcamp.
This is a very good offer for an impressive set of new skill sets! In the USA, equivalent professionals can charge anything between $200 to $1500 for similar events!
And remember: Attraction is not a choice.
"Thanks for an awesome night. Your matchmaking abilities are second to none and resulted in me meeting the man of my dreams. The day after the event we went out on his motorbike for a blast around the Waikato and have never looked back.
Ten months on we've travelled through South America together, had some awesome scuba diving adventures, covered many kms on his bike, run a half marathon together and are now loved up in our place by the beach in Kohi.
The dating night was an exercise in hope rather than an expectation for me, but I guess you have to put yourself out there and see what happens! Thanks again. Kind regards." - Sandra