Ever wanted to try yoga? Then join us for this beginner friendly community yoga class.
Local legends Carla & Rosa will lead you through various styles of Yoga, usually only 60 mins long and only $5 per class (cash only). Your first class is free, for those who want to have-a-go and try it out first.
The classes are held at Wainuiomata Library, 7pm in the community space - parking is on Queen Street or nearby streets.
As at 13/8 - As you know, we have moved to Covid-19 Alert Level 2.
Community Yoga Classes will continue whilst at Alert Level 2, with additional safety precautions in place.
If you feel comfortable to do so, you are most welcome to attend.
The following Covid-19 provisions will be enforced:
- Covid-19 QR Posters on display at all venues - we encourage you to scan on entry
- You must sign in on entry and note your contact information - for contact tracing purposes
- Physical distancing of 2m will be enforced at all times
- BYO mat is encouraged, however there will be mats available to use at no cost. We ask that you clean your mats with the materials provided after class.
- Sanitiser available for participant use
- Please, if you are unwell, stay home :)
The class is suitable for all ages and levels of experience.
For more information, contact us on 04 560 0305 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org