This is a hands-on workshop.
- make and take home 3 jars of different fermented vegetables.
- get to taste a variety of fermented foods, sourdough bread, kombucha and kefir yoghurt.
- be provided with starters, and a detailed handout with recipes.
- 3 small clean jars with screw lids.
- a small plate of finger food for our shared meal.
- an apron if you wish and clean hands.
You will receive an email with more info closer to the time.
I am passionate about fermenting and enjoy sharing my knowledge and experience.
There are huge benefits for our general health and well-being when introducing life bacteria to our diet. In the workshop, we will learn how to harvest these beneficial bacteria, multiply them, so you too can become a bacteria farmer.