Cooking: Vegan Mexican
Visit Mexico with dishes anyone can make, with easy-to-find ingredients. We’ll create beautiful dishes that can be enjoyed on their own or combined in endless ways. Designed for vegans, but everyone will enjoy these exciting and delicious flavours.
In this workshop, we'll create three stunning dishes, that just happen to be vegan. From these, we'll be able to combine them in a number of ways to create unique meals, snacks, and side dishes. We'll discuss Mexican cuisine, some of the major flavor profiles, and learn a little about why it’s so popular around the world.
Not suitable for people with nut allergies.
By the end of the workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Develop an understanding of the Mexican flavour profile
- Create 8-10 dishes, including mains, sides, sauces, and a beverage
- Use these dishes in many combinations, and get inspired to make them your own
- Describe some basics about the geographic regions of Mexican food
- All ingredients included in course fee. Please bring an apron, dishcloth, and a couple of tea towels plus containers to take food home.
Presented by: Adam Glucksman