TechTalk’s mission is to help close the STEM skill shortage gap. We do this through variety of activities including planning tech-focused events with multiple speakers followed by networking.
About this Event
TechTalk New Zealand is proud to present the 10th TechTalk event.
The theme: Digital Marketing- stand out to your target audience
- Dr Paula Ray | Research manager at Aspire2 International
- Negin Ahmadi | PhD Candidate - Marketing at Auckland University of Technology
- Leon Thomason | Managing Director at Flight Digital
- Libby McFadden | Head of Brand and Content at New Zealand Trade and Enterprise
When and where:
- Date: Thursday, 27th Feb 2020
- Time: 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Venue: Level 4, 182 Broadway, Newmarket, Auckland
Our awesome collaborators:
- Techtorium | New Zealand Institute of Information Technology
- The University of Waikato
- Limited seats available so hurry and book yours now!
- Registration required.
- Attendance is free!
- Snacks and beverages will be provided
- Website: https://techtalk.nz/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLyNt7-JrM4wky6_mellFzw
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/techtalk-nz/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/techtalknz/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TechTalk_Nz
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/techtalknz/