This workshop presented by Chelsey Ritson of Social Media Coaching is for businesses to understand social media from another perspective.
There is a major challenge for business owners and especially this year, it’s the vast world of social media. Social media agencies are everywhere - you may have either paid someone to do your social media for your business, taken it on yourself or avoided it altogether.
Regardless of the path you are one with social media, Chelsey Ritson will tell you one thing; it's a waste of time unless you understand the point of your business being on social media, what you want to get out of it and where your business is best to be online.
Social Media Coaching for Business with Chelsey Ritson on Friday 20 March 2020 at GridAKL Lysaght, 101 Pakenham Street West in Wynyard Quarter (Auckland) from 9:30am - 12:30pm (3 hours) is for business owners to attend who:
- Are not sure where to start with social media for products or services
- Are active on social media by themselves for business and require clarity or direction on what to do next as well as best ways to utilise platforms
- Have budget to outsource their company's social media and would like to get to know the person first before they delegate social media responsibility
- Already engage an agency for social media and would like another perspective or viewpoint to receive better results as well as value
Chelsey's social media workshop covers relevant topics for business, which include:
- How social media factors into business products and services
- What platforms are there and different customer demographics
- When is it best to post or interact with people on social media
- Who are product influencers and are they really worth it
- Where is the best channel(s) to focus resources for maximum return
- Why is social media coaching necessary now
- Social media post creation with images or video
- Goals and methodology to plan social media activity
- Summary and next steps for action to implement social media plan
- Create a realistic and sustainable system for managing your social media
- Learn about the free and paid tools available to help streamline your social media coordination
- Understand different methods of content creation including strategies that social media agencies use to create copy
- Know how social media ties in with marketing generally for your business both online and offline to ensure it's seamless
- Gain clarity in decisions with your business for social media online
Price Per Person: $50 plus GST and online payment fee.
Buy your ticket now to reserve your seat at one of the four workshops in March 2020 that Chelsey Ritson delivers within the Auckland region:
- Friday, 6 March 2020 (9:30am - 12:30pm) Te Haa O Manukau Co-Work Space
- Friday 13 March 2020 (9:30am - 12:30pm) B:Hive Co-Work Space, Takapuna
- Friday 21 March 2020 (9:30am -12:30pm) Whoa! Studios, Waitakere
- Friday 28 March 2020 (9:30am - 12:30pm) GridAKL, Wynyard Quarter
About Chelsey Ritson
As a social media coach, Chelsey works alongside businesses to help them understand social media for business. Chelsey works with any level such as beginners who are still learning how to use the platforms, all the way through to people who want to learn more technical aspects such as advertisements and analytics on social media.
Chelsey Ritson has a background in digital marketing, although chose to focus on social media when Chelsey realised while there are some very talented people within the industry, there are also many amateurs who charge business owners high prices for social media work without clarity on the effect of that work.
Chelsey believes when a business owner understands why they are on social media and how to achieve their goals with social media, it is a lot easier to place a value on that work as well as direct others towards the same vision.
Chelsey looks forward to meeting with yourself and or your team members at one of the four workshops in March 2020 around Auckland.
Find out about Chelsey Ritson and Social Media Coaching at: socialmediacoaching.co.nz