Ever wanted to try yoga? Then join us for this beginner friendly $5 community yoga class.
Hutt City Council's Active in the Hutt team is teaming up with local yoga teachers who will lead you through a relaxing 60 mins of yoga for only $5 per class! (Cash only). Classes are run on Thursdays during the school term at 530pm.
Participants first class is free & those with Huia Pool Fitness Suite Memberships can participate for free! This is a great class to add to your existing schedule or to try something new. Grab a friend and come along! Every week is different and it is suitable for all levels of experience.
The class is on the top floor (3rd floor) of the grandstand at Hutt Recreation Ground, 15 Mrytle Street. Come down the driveway off the Myrtle Street Entrance to the grounds, there are some parking spaces available next to the grandstands.
In order to keep everyone safe the following will be enforced at class:
- Covid-19 QR Posters on display at all venues - please scan on entry
- You must sign in to class
- BYO mat is encouraged, however there will be mats available at all venues (apart from Stokes Valley) to use at no cost. It is compulsory to clean your mats with the materials provided after class.
- Sanitiser & handwashing facilities are available on-site, please maintain good hand hygiene!
- Please, if you are unwell, stay home