With new technology, platforms, and practices to navigate, IM is critical to your organisation’s success. As the business environment continues to transform, you must ensure you have the necessary skills to remain relevant and keep pace with a world of change.
The way information is captured, stored, analysed, integrated, and made available has shifted, allowing you to leverage new technologies. But to implement a successful IM strategy, you first need to get the senior executive on board for the journey. Build a compelling business case for your IM roadmap, demonstrate tangible benefits from technological and HR investment, and determine the value proposition for implementing new IM systems, tools, and practices.
Make sure you have a seat at this intensive two-day masterclass to access the latest thinking and practical approaches to develop and implement an IM strategy. Walk away with the tools and techniques that will enable the development of a business-driven strategy, achieve senior-level buy-in, and support user adaptation to new policies and systems.
- The changing role of IM
- Latest trends, issues & potential impacts
- Explore the role of information governance
- Business requirements & challenges addressed by IM
- Ensure full ROI on enterprise-wide systems & tools
- Develop an Information Roadmap
- Key steps to translate the IM strategy into action
- Data, social media & the cloud
- Adhering to legislative & regulatory requirements
- Implementing workforce development strategies
For online brochure and further discounts see the event page.
For more information, you can also call +64 9 927 1500.