Ishayas' Ascension is a simple meditation practice for anyone seeking inner peace, freedom, and oneness.
During this First Sphere course you will learn the first four techniques of the Ascension practice, and receive guidance on how to practice and use this effortless meditation in the most effective way. This course is relaxing, enjoyable and truly life changing.
Among people who practice Ascension every day:
- 97% experience more love, peace or joy in their lives
- 95% experience more meaning and purpose
- 92% say their communication, relationships, and sense of connection has improved
- 92% experience more confidence and productivity, and better decision making
- 88% experience more vitality, energy and wellness
- 87% feel more creative and innovative
- 85% sleep better and feel more rested and less fatigued
Ascension, as taught by Ishayas from The Bright Path, allows you to gently and effortlessly let go of limiting beliefs and conditioning, allowing you to rediscover your true self. This practice is for anyone seeking peace, happiness, freedom from stress, and a living experience of love, presence, and Unity.
The course fee includes lifetime support, including regular Ascension meetings; access to support from teachers; free lifetime access to the Ascensionline online portal (with regular live webinars); and the right to re-sit the First Sphere for free anytime, anywhere in the world. Retreats and Advanced Courses are also available for those who wish to pursue more advanced practice.
We encourage anyone considering this course to commit to at least six weeks of ongoing daily Ascension practice. At least three meetings with teachers (online or face to face) will be scheduled during this period to provide you with the guidance to make the most of your practice.
The course is taught in English but the Ascension techniques are available in other languages including Māori.
For more information visit the website or contact any of:
- Gauri on 022 362 6876 or email@example.com
- Prasada on 0272 237 643 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Savitri on 021 493 783 or email@example.com