An enjoyable and effective dog training course. Educate and socialise your pet, meet new friends. All dogs must be 6 months or older and fully vaccinated. Students to bring 2m lead, water bowl for dog, your dogs favourite tid-bits and plastic bag. Fee covers one dog.
If you have a reactive dog please contact the office before registering on the course.
In this 5 week course Liz will cover the following topic areas:
- How to establish & maintain absolutely positive pack leardership
- Wait command
- Understanding & Applying appropriate correction and reward techniques
- How to achieve the perfect come command
- The powerful favourite toy
- Teach your dog to come each and every time you call
- General obedience training
- Off lead training for ultimate control
- On lead training for the perfect controlled loose lead walk
- Hand signals together with verbal commands
- Immediate answers and solutions for all your dog problems
- Socialisation in a controlled and safe enviroment
- Emergency First Aid Training / Dog Fight Prevention Discussion
Please note: All courses need a minimum number to go ahead. If your course does not have enough enrolments, we regret that we will have to cancel and will let you know either by email or text.
Courses are usually cancelled, when necessary, 2-3 working days prior to the scheduled start date.