Selwyn Community Education is based at Selwyn College, Kohimarama, Auckland.
This workshop is available twice in 2019:
- Sunday 7 April 10 AM - 3 PM
- Sunday 10 November 10 AM - 3 PM
And also 29 March 2020 10 AM - 3 PM
Your lifestyle and life challenges may well dictate a reorganisation of your home priorities and belongings, resulting in a need to downsize and/or declutter. Learn how to manage this process.
Angella Gilbert provides the expertise for you to make those decisions with more confidence, including:
- What to keep
- What to let go
- Safe and functional storage
- Organisation of personal papers
- Minimising clothing, kitchen and other equipment
These steps will help you plan a new effective lifestyle.
Our mission is to provide quality affordable and accessible lifelong learning opportunities for our community.