"If you're one of those people who've never had the chance to learn, then let us show you how, the easy way."
There's no need to be scared of learning art, its easy once you know how!
Charcoal Landscape 2-day Workshop (you will finish 3 landscape drawings over the weekend).
Fees include: Acid Free Paper A3, Willow Charcoal, Compressed Charcoal, Plastic Eraser, Kneadable Eraser, Charcoal Pencil, Blender & Cloth, Step by Step Booklets.
Class size: Maximum 12 students
Tutors: Richard & Diana Moore
($100 deposit is required on registration)
Your workshop package includes:
- A two day workshop hosted by Artists Richard & Diana Moore at J.F Kennedy Park Observation Post Building in Castor Bay, North Shore, Auckland, featuring views of the Hauraki Gulf and Pohutukawa lined park grounds, plus a warm and inviting classroom with comfortable seating for 12 students.
- In this beautiful setting, let the relaxing and informal atmosphere enable you take your first step of the workshop that will be drawing up your sketch. Richard and Diana will give you lots of one on one attention and will demonstrate every step of the way. The veils of mystery that surround art making will be lifted, your drawings will be brought to life and your inner artist drawn out and nurtured under the guidance of these two experienced teachers.
- During the day you will be taught lots of techniques, such as drawing techniques, the techniques of blending, applying layers, composition, problem solving, applying realistic detail and lots of tips that Richard & Diana have gathered or developed themselves over the past 30 years.
- All of your Art Materials are provided so you only need to bring your lunch.
- Art Reference and Step by Step Instructions are provided so you can also follow up at home some of the techniques and pictures at home.
- Build your confidence by trying something new and discovering that when you are taught the right way you can learn to do anything, not just art.
- You will receive Morning & Afternoon Tea with a selection of biscuits including gluten free, herbal teas, coffee and tea. There are kitchen and bathroom facilities next to the classroom.
- Enjoy a fun and rewarding day just for you where you will take an artwork home that will impress all of your friends and family.