Psychological Safety is critical for your business.
We expect a lot from our people, and they can flourish when the environment is safe for them to take risks. Psychological safety is identified as the key element driving team and business performance in the modern workplace.
Our two-hour workshop brings you the latest thinking. You’ll discover:
- The background of Psychological Safety and why it’s so crucial
- How Psychological Safety and Unsafety impact your teams and their performance
- Key ways to assess Psychological Safety
- How you can start, immediately, to improve the context for your people
In addition to the workshop, there is:
- Tea and coffee on arrival
- Opportunity for questions afterward
- Reading list
- Workbook to take away
Why Psychological Safety is the key to business success
Psychological safety is a shared belief held by members of a team that the team is safe for interpersonal risk taking. In other words, Psychological Safety is the feeling I can speak up, take risks, ask questions (including hard questions) and even make mistakes without fear of humiliation, censorship, and embarrassment.
In today’s knowledge economy we require people to be creative, make complex decisions, innovate, learn, problem-solve and more. These are demanding tasks which are made impossible if the team and business environment don’t support them. Psychological Safety is the Number 1 issue supporting these business goals.