Free up the laughter within.
Laughter yoga is serious fun. It seems so simple yet has profound outcomes. It boosts good health, and defuses stress, anxiety, and depression. It creates a sense of connection and community.
Leading laughter builds confidence and greater enjoyment of life. In the workplace it is a powerful tool particularly in HR and wellness, management training and team building.
Included in the Leader Training:
- the history, concept, and techniques of laughter as exercise
- the facilitation skills to lead a group in laughter
- the special requirements of business, seniors, and children’s groups
- the latest edition of the official Laughter Yoga University Training Manual
- the Laughter Yoga University Certificate on course completion
- enrolment in the Prozone online resource for Laughter Yoga professionals
- possibly the best fun you can have at a workshop
Cost: Paid in full by 6 September, $285, After 6 September $350, Refreshers, $175, Prices include GST
About the team:
Bob and Gay Harvey have been enjoying Ponsonby Laughter Club since 2006. Bob became a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader in 2008 and in 2009 he trained with Laughter Yoga founder, Dr Madan Kataria, to become a Certified Teacher of Laughter Yoga Leaders. He has been training new leaders since 2010.
Gay works alongside Bob at all his trainings and corporate sessions, and is a regular leader at Ponsonby Laughter Club. What do they get out of Laughter Yoga? "Fun, friendship and feeling good."
For more information please contact:
Bob: 021 646 280
Gay: 021 0635 035
The Auckland Women’s Centre is down the driveway next to Mamata Bake House (just alongside Harvest Wholefoods).
There is good parking down the driveway.
Check out https://at.govt.nz/bus-train-ferry/ for information on buses to West Lynn Shops in Richmond Road.
The aim of Laughter Yoga University is to promote a more peaceful, healthier and happier world through unconditional laughter.