* Would you like to invest in property but don’t want the hassle of tenants?
* Do you like the thought of capital gain but don’t want the big mortgage that goes with it?
* Would you like to do good with your money while at the same time investing in your future?
Welcome to Levridge.
Levridge is the ground-breaking new property platform that connects hopeful first home buyers to everyday investors so they can buy property together. Buyers bring their ability to pay a mortgage and investors bring cash for a deposit. Both get to choose when, where and what they want to buy, while skipping the usual pitfalls of buying property. Leveraging each other’s strengths, everyone wins.
Come along and hear direct from Amy Wilkes, the founding director of Levridge herself. Amy built an award winning financial planning practice and over the last 15 years has helped thousands of Kiwi’s successfully invest in property.
Here’s a few of the key benefits of investing in property “the Levridge way”…
* Invest with purpose - Help those who can’t get onto the property ladder and gain 50% of the profit.
* It’s capital gain, without becoming a landlord - You provide the 20% deposit for the property and the first-home buyer handles the rest.
* Invest in what you like about property and not what you don’t - You don’t need to pay rates, insurance or service any shortfall in rent.
* It’s property investment, it’s not another mortgage - After you’ve paid the deposit, there’s no ongoing cash flow requirements.
We also have special guest, Lisa Meyer from Baker Meech Law firm, coming to talk to us about the legal aspect to the Levridge model and how to ensure your investment is protected. She’ll also share with us a few common do’s and don’ts to be aware of when investing in any property.
Finally, our surprise expert financial adviser will share with us their top 5 tips to successfully plan for a successful retirement.
Yes, there is a tonne of information we're packing into 60 minutes, because we know time is precious. There will be ample opportunity to meet and ask questions of our speakers after the presentation.
Seats are strictly limited so grab your ticket today. Drinks and nibbles served from 6.30pm. Presentation starts at 7pm sharp.