We can’t afford to keep sweeping our waste issue under the carpet, it’s time for all of us to take responsibility and start making small changes towards a more sustainable future.
Whether you have a big family, live by yourself, or are flatting, this workshop will equip you with the knowledge, strategies, and tools to significantly reduce your household’s waste production. You’ll also learn more about where your waste goes, and why making a difference is so important.
- What happens to your waste
- Up to date recycling information
- Consumer impact
- General solutions and tips
You’ll also receive a waste minimization “toolkit” full of sample products that will instantly make a difference to your household’s waste. The pack is worth $100, and this is all included in your $25 + fees ticket price!
“Mind blown! Extremely enlightening workshop delivered with humour, passion and no judgement. Highly recommend!”- Kristy , a recent attendee.
• The ‘Individual’ Ticket admits one person and you receive one free pack of waste minimisation products.
• The ‘Couples’ Ticket admits two people to the workshop and you will receive one free pack. So, if you’d like to get a pack each, make sure to book individual tickets for each attendee.
• There are limited spaces and packs available.
Find out more about us and what we do on our social media and website:
FB: Waste Free with Kate