This 5 hour breathwork workshop is a deep journey into the power of your breath. Just as food is seen as medicine, so too is the breath.
There is a direct connection between the breath and your psychological, emotional, spiritual and physical well being. Unfortunately for many, breathing is involuntary or reactive. When breath techniques are applied consciously you are entering into the areas of Healing, Optimising or Manifesting.
You will learn the science of breath behind the techniques, how to access and influence your inner pharmacy for health and optimal performance and the secret to manifesting.
You will also experience a potent 1 hour group breathwork session where I will guide you on a journey that integrates ancient and contemporary techniques for channeling and directing your energy to manifest what you desire.
By the end of the workshop you will be able to integrate a daily breathwork practice into your existing routine which you can use as a powerful tool for the rest of your life!
IN THIS WORKSHOP YOU WILL ALSO LEARN:
• the importance of conscious breathing for well-being
• simple breathing techniques to manage stress & anxiety
• enhance blood circulation to the brain and organs
• increase oxygen uptake and delivery to the cells
• how to improve the function of your immune system
• how to clear negative imprints and traumas from early life (0-7 years)
• how to imprint more empowering beliefs and habits to manifest what you want in your life
• how to strengthen your inner sensing and reach elevated states of consciousness and bliss
This powerful practice is for EVERYONE! It is also beneficial for people who suffer from:
• Breathing problems such as Asthma
• Stress & Anxiety
• Sleep Apnoea
• Grief, anger & resentment
• Loss of direction & intuition
…or if you simply want to experience states of INNER BLISS!
• Arrive 10 - 15 minutes early for a 9.30am start
• Restrain from big meals 60 mins beforehand as it can be uncomfortable to breath with a full stomach. Tea and water is ok.
• Wear casual, comfortable clothes. You don’t need to wear exercise clothing, as long as it is something you’re comfortable in.
What to bring
• Please bring your own yoga mat (if you don't happen to have one, please get in touch with us so we can organise one for you :)
• Blanket or throw to stay warm during the Breathwork journey (your body temperature may fluctuate)
• Cushion for your own comfort (optional)
• Water to stay hydrated
• Some light vegan snacks will be provided, but feel free to bring your own if you have any specific dietary requirements
If any of the following apply please get in touch with Steve on firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure your safety during the workshop.
• acute somatic and viral diseases
• chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD-II and COPD-III)
• chronic diseases with symptoms of decompensation or terminal illness
• individual intolerance of oxygen insufficiency
• cancer, unless IHT is prescribed by a doctor
• epilepsy, pacemakers or heart arrhythmias, unless treatment (including IHT) is under direct medical supervision.
Steve is an expert in many different fields of human potential and a natural biohacker, always looking for ways to increase his potential as a person from which he can share with others. He is an author of ‘JOLT Challenge’ the Self Intelligence Experience and expert in many different fields of human potential. He is also a natural biohacker, always looking for ways to increase his potential as a person from which he can share with others.