Join us for Christchurch Fashion for a Cure, a night of New Zealand’s finest fashion, to support research into a breast cancer Cure.
Breast Cancer Cure Ambassador Petra Bagust will host you while you sit back and enjoy the latest season’s collections, with delicious food and beverages served throughout the night.
Participate in live and silent auctions to nab your favourite look or just support the cause.
Trelise Cooper - Coop - Cooper - Curate - Storm - Ruby - Augustine - Amaya - Kathryn Wilson - Nom’d
Your ticket includes:
- Scapegrace cocktails, champagne and canapes on arrival.
- A fully-inclusive evening, with delicious 3-course dinner, including a selection of wines from The Ned and non-alcoholic beverages throughout.
- Premier fashion labels showing their latest collections on the catwalk.
- A chance to bid on exclusive live and silent auction items, including unique experiences and hard-to-find items.
- Hear from Professor Parry Guilford one of our Breast Cancer Cure funded researchers on the latest developments in breast cancer research.
- A fabulous Fashion for a Cure goody bag to take home.
Join us and help fund research into a breast cancer Cure. Fashion for a Cure is one of the many ways that we fund research into finding a cure for breast cancer.
One Night. One Show. Top Designers.