If you can breathe you can awaken!
Join certified Soma Awakening Instructor Rawinia Judson for a three-hour breathwork experience designed to awaken your inner power. Fusing ancient yogic and shamanic practices supported by science, Rawinia creates a safe and gentle environment designed to support you at any stage of your journey.
Benefits of Soma Therapeutic Breathwork:
- Manage stress, reduce anxiety, and help manage depression
- Emotional processing and trauma release
- Balance your nervous system
- Reduce inflammation
- Increase aerobic capacity and oxygen efficiency
- Calm and clear the mind for better judgement and decision making
Please note, this experience isn't suitable for you if you have high blood pressure, epilepsy, heart conditions, or are pregnant, etc.
During the experience, we utilise a technique called IHT (Intermittent Hypoxic Training). IHT is contraindicated in the case of:
- acute somatic and viral diseases
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD-II and COPD-III)
- chronic diseases with symptoms of decompensation or terminal illness
- individual intolerance of oxygen insufficiency
- cancer, unless IHT is prescribed by a doctor
- people with epilepsy, pacemakers or heart arrhythmias, unless treatment (including IHT) is under direct medical supervision
If you are unsure if this experience is suitable for you, or if you have any questions, please contact Rawinia directly:
Please note: Prices are in USD. NZD Conversion rates will vary pending on daily exchange rate (approx. $37.50NZD).