Your last chance to experience what's been a sell-out summer at Ellerslie Racecourse and the country's richest racing carnival - Auckland Cup Week 2021.
Barfoot & Thompson Auckland Cup Day offers something for all ages and budgets, including:
- An epic day of sporting entertainment with ten races, headed up with the time-honoured Group 1 $500,000 Barfoot & Thompson Auckland Cup® AND the Dunstan Feeds Auckland Clydesdale Cup
- A fashion competition where it's as much about being the best-dressed as it is about having some luck on your side
- Free children's entertainment including pony rides, swing ball, bouncy castle, a mobile barnyard with all sorts of cute animals to pat and cuddle plus a range of organised games and activities
- The official on-site after-party complete with a band & DJ to finish off a stellar week
Plus hospitality precincts to suit all budgets and tastes, live music and much, much, more.
- Free parking on-site
- Under 15s get free general admission
- Senior citizen general admission rates apply at the gate on the day
- Ellerslie Racecourse is a fully-licensed facility and BYO alcohol is not permitted, however, racegoers may bring a picnic lunch and unopened, non-alcoholic beverages to enjoy in outdoor general admission areas on course (picnic blankets, rugs, chairs and personal-use umbrellas or sun shades are also permitted in these areas)
First race: 12:40pm
Last race: 6:05pm
Timings and details are approximate and subject to change and entry conditions. For the most up-to-date event information, please visit the official website.