Come and visit Papakura to check out our monthly Sustainable Market, get to vote too at the Papakura Library foyer. This is our first one since July!! Our stall holders are eager to see you all as they have been very busy making their sustainable crafts!
- South Auckland's unique sustainable market-based in Papakura, at the foyer of Papakura Library and Papakura Museum
- An exceptional array of beautiful locally produced sustainable products and crafts, jams and chutneys, arts, crafts, knitwear, baby-wear, jewellery, soy candles, upcycled timber creations, to name a few...
Visit Sustainable Papakura's stalls:
- Sustainable Living Skills Workshop - Be Soft Plastic Free - make Beeswax Wraps from $2 to $4 per wrap, depending on the size
- Home Cleaning Products awareness samples to view as well as Recycle alternatives for NZ Recycling Week 2020
- Sustainable Papakura's Recycling Collection Point—toothpaste tubes/brushes/packaging, spectacles, clean coffee pods, small e-waste, batteries, wine bottle caps. Now collecting tins, cans, bread bags and pens
- Compost information and registration for future workshops - workshop on saturday 31 October 2020 - register via our website or facebook https://compostcollective.org.nz/events/composting-talk-papakura/
- Home of Papakura's own reusable fabric bag—Awhio Mai Peke—the 'Borrow and Return' bag
- After visiting the market, check out our latest project - Urban Edibles' - 24 planters installed around Papakura. Veggies and herbs are ready for harvesting remember your produce bag!
NB. please bring cash for the majority of your purchases. EFTPOS is available on one or two stalls.
We welcome new stall holders - please visit our website www.sustainablepapakura.org or email our Market Co-Ordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further and book a stall.
- Exceptional library
- Papakura Museum (Foyer of the library)
- Awesome local shops too!
- The Corner Creative Space, O'Shannessy Street - a creative space for young people
- The Warbirds, Ardmore Airport