Entry Fee to be paid online or an invoice to be sent out before the tournament – Cut off 12th February 2021.
Format: There are three grades in the 7s Tournament: Men’s, Women’s and Tight-5.
-14-minute games (7 min halves)
- 2-minute break at half time
- 1-minute turn around for the next game – please make sure you leave the field as soon as you can after the final whistle for the next game to commence.
- Rolling Subs
- Standard rules apply for all grades.
- Please bring your own team match ball
- Teams to consist of up to 14 players max. Playing format is 7 v 7.
- Referees will be provided for each game.
- Full sized field dimensions and goals.
- Gazebos are welcome in our designated areas
- Showers are available in the Higgins Changing Rooms
- Please make sure you bring a team first aid kit, there will be a small one available to use and there is also ice available.
- Food and drink vendors will be available on the day.
Tū Manawa Active Aotearoa is a partnership between Sport NZ and Regional Sports Trusts. The fund aims to support programmes or projects that focuses on play, active recreation and sport experiences.
Who can apply?
Regional Sports Trust welcome applications from the following organisation types (please note, funded entities must have legal status):
- Hapū, Iwi, Marae, Māori organisations
- Incorporated Societies
- Charitable Trusts
- For-profit businesses/commercial organisations and social enterprises
Where an organisation or group wishes to apply but has no legal status we recommend you consider partnering with a qualifying (legal) entity.
This funding option allows you to apply for transport and accommodation costs associated with the tournament.
Available on the website, this is an alternative for larger groups as we know accommodation is hard to find.
Men = Must be 17 yrs and older
Women = Must be 16 yrs and older