* note: if you are a confirmed performer, presenter, or vendor DON'T!!! purchase a ticket *
A Christchurch based, home-grown event for cosplayers and artists celebrating nerd culture!
Cosplay is a rapidly growing industry worldwide, made up of entertainers, makers, crafters and influencers who appreciate the increasingly popular nerd culture industry - from anime to gaming, Idol Culture to K-pop, and everything in between. Here in Christchurch we have an incredibly diverse community of performers, photographers, artists, crafters and straight up legends! Our event will provide the opportunity for local talent and small businesses to showcase their awesome skills, products and services to the community and general public.
The following are our overarching goals for the event:
- Promote local talent, businesses and beautiful Christchurch City
- Champion inclusivity, represent the diversity in our community and maintain low barriers to entry
- Grow our community, inspire our attendees, and help fans from all walks of life make real connections
At the event we aim to offer:
- Photo areas to snap pro photos for the gram, or something fun to remember the day by
- A range of stage performances. Improv, skits, dance, song - you name it!
- Panels on a range of topics from people working in the industry
- Workshops on essential cosplay skills, like foam smithing, wig styling, makeup and more!
- Local artists, makers, creators, and businesses showing off their incredible nerdy products.
Entry is FREE!
To manage our venue capacity, only a limited number of tickets are available.