• Event start time is 10am feel free to come as early as you like to get parked and organised.
• There will be plenty of parking on the first sports field just off Harmony Lane spectators are welcome to come and watch.
• Event goodies and registration tags can be collected from the Pioneer Bar on State highway 10 Waipapa daily from Saturday 6th March until Friday 12th of March 12pm to 9pm OR at the venue, please bring a copy of your purchase ticket with you.
• The course is three times around the outer two main fields starting at the club rooms. There will be four colour stations giving you 16 opportunities to get doused in colour powder, remember this is not a running race its an experience so take you’re time.
• In between the colour stations you will find mini obstacles easy and fun enough for everyone to manage so don’t think you have to be super fit.
• Why not wear fancy dress there are two really neat brand new tablets up for grabs for the best dressed adult and kiddie (under 12) voted by you. If you have some old white clothes wear those white makes the powder look AWESOME.
• We will have someone on-site taking photos and a drone up and be sure to get a pic or two in front of our photo wall, before and actually after is always best.
• Food and refreshments will be available at the clubrooms please support them its a fundraiser.
• There will be a hose available to you at the end for washing off grubby bodies and disposable coats for sale for that car ride home for just $2, bring a towel you will need it.
Tyre Agility Step, Army Net Crawl, Hurdle Jump, Slip n Slide,
Hookey Toss Game, Water Bomb Pools, Colour Stations, Balance Beam,
Water Pistols, Snow Foam Machine, Music