BMW M Town is the place where Too Much is just right. Welcome to the city of dreams for fans of high-performance cars and petrolheads in general. M Town was designed especially for BMW M cars, so things are a bit different here than they are in normal cities.
Here, anything goes as long as it gets thrill-seekers and car enthusiasts excited. Here, the citizenship process is always speedy, so get ready to embody the identity of M for one of the most thrilling track experiences.
“BMW M Town is not just a city, it’s a tribute to high-performance cars. The air is filled with the sweet scent of burned rubber, the paint shines a bit brighter and tunnels are the stage for beautiful symphonies. M Town is utopia for all car lovers.”
- CEO for BMW M GmbH Markus Flasch
From the 12th – 18th April 2021, this is a unique opportunity to drive the latest high-performance BMWs to their limits on and off the track at Hampton Downs Motorsport Park.
Participants will have the opportunity to test their driving skills alongside trained BMW instructors where they will discover what they are truly capable of and acquire essential skills to enhance your safety skills and driving technique.
M Town covers everything from the essential driving skills - whether it’s avoiding an obstacle on a wet road, gaining valuable experience away from the freeway, or perfecting the ideal line on a racing circuit.
We trust that you are ready to escape to M Town, book your tickets now to come and experience the exhilaration, where TOO MUCH is just right!
Bmw M Town includes:
- Full session at Hampton Downs Motorsport Park experiencing the full BMW range, including the BMW X Range and BMW M vehicles with qualified professional BMW driver trainers giving one-on-one instructions
- Be a passenger in a thrilling hot-lap in the all-new BMW M3 and BMW M4.
- Slalom exercises including ideal cornering lines.
- Vehicle dynamics including acceleration and ABS braking exercises.
- Paced circuit laps.
- Off-road driving showcasing BMW xDrive technology.
- Expert tuition from the BMW M Town Driving team.