An engaged health and safety culture hinges on employees having a safety mindset and demonstrating sound safety practices. Research confirms that health and safety outcomes are linked to a safety mindset, enabling team members to be engaged in ever-evolving safety culture.
The synergy between mindset and practice is critical to safety culture. An understanding of the underlying psychological factors and motivators will enable you to lead your organisation’s safety culture and create a safe working environment.
This intensive masterclass will delve into the why’s of these underlying psychological frameworks. Explore the drivers, unpack the human elements, and build a practical plan to create powerful programs that will transform mindsets and uplift safety in your organisation.
Dr Hillary Bennett will examine the main causes of a disengaged workforce and explore ways to overcome obstacles blocking a connected safety culture
- Relationship between a safety mindset & safe practices
- Underlying psychological drivers
- Assess your organisation’s safety culture
- Explore common causes & impacts of disengagement in the workforce
- Foster the right behaviour & attitude in your team
- Strategies to overcome obstacles & uplift safety culture through psychology
For online brochure and further discounts see the event page.
For more information, you can also call +64 9 927 1500.