Learn about Tantra and the Tantra arts of sacred sexual healing in this introductory 4 day Tantra Temple experience.
Have you ever wanted to:
- Have deeply intimate and heartfelt connections.
- Expand physically, emotionally, sexually and spiritually.
- Align with your authenticity and intuition.
- Learn to create exquisite experiences in the service of Love.
The skills you will develop include a basic understanding of life-force as sexual energy, sacred sensual touch, conscious and healing touch, the importance of the nervous system, boundaries and consent, the anatomy of male and female arousal, understanding orgasm and pleasure, deep worship of the divine in another being, and ritual space creation and how to apply this knowledge to support you with embodiment practices, home play and self-awareness.
This offering is for ALL. All genders, identities and sexualities, and combinations of partnerships. If you are looking to deepen your consciousness through your sexuality then this is for you!
This training does not provide a professional qualification. It will provide you with a wealth of skills and knowledge as well as the confidence to hold space for others in whatever environment you choose. In order to offer one-to-one Tantra healing sessions in a professional capacity, you will need to further your training.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
* This training will involve nudity and erotic touch although you will be asked to only participate within your own personal boundaries.
* This training will involve both giving and receiving a sensual massage, with respect to your own personal boundaries.
* Couples can choose to work together or to benefit from working with different bodies for the massage sessions.
* Depending on the gender balance of the group, you may have the opportunity to work with both male and female bodies.
* With registration, you will receive a health & safety form (which will include full disclosure of sexual health) and an agreement form which will be the basis for our creating a container in which everyone can feel safe. Your acceptance of the training will depend on the completion and review of these forms.
Bella Rakha provides a quiet setting that is completely private set in 32 acres of park-like grounds and native bush, with lots of open and private spaces to walk around and be surrounded by the beauty of nature.
This secluded property is a true escape from the hustle and bustle of city life, but only a 25-minute commute from Auckland CDB.
Kim Saama Sky is a practising sacred somatic s@xuological bodyworker, empowered woman and lover of life's mysteries. She has been following her soul to discover the beauty and depth of being in-body (embodied) all her life. She now teaches alongside other passionate international and local facilitators, bringing together the guidance and teachings of multiple disciplines, including psychology, somatic experiencing, Tantra, CTM, Yoga, Buddhism, energy work and modern mystery schools of the Temple Arts.
"It is my great honour to serve the world soul, source, the goddess, lifeforce, cosmic wisdom in others as I embody the sacred expression that has chosen to move through my own embodied beings in this life. I love sharing transformational journeys of sacred discovery so we may live with greater authenticity, freedom, pleasure and aliveness".