Celebrate New Year's Eve in style with a three-course set dinner by the waterfront!
Trinity Wharf's restaurant has a stunning panoramic outlook over the Tauranga harbour. The sky turns an array of pastel pinks, oranges and blues as the sun sets, and the outlook offers fantastic views of the New Years Eve fireworks put on by the council on the Tauranga strand (historically these start at around 9:00-9:30pm - they are yet to confirm the details for 2020).
Celebrate New Year's Eve this year with a relaxed yet sophisticated 3-course set dinner as the sun goes down. Choose from our seafood or meat menu - details below. Dietary requirements can be catered for by prior arrangement.
- Entree: Smoked salmon, caper, dill and crème fraîche timbale with prawn and edamame salsa, served with crostini
- Main: Grilled banana prawns with an Asian mango salad, chipotle mayonnaise, avocado & date guacamole
- Dessert: Summer fruit trifle
- Entree: Duck croquette with smoked yoghurt, candied orange and a petite salad
- Main: Rack of lamb with seasonal vegetables and rosemary jus
- Dessert: Dark chocolate fondant with raspberry coulis
- Main (choose one): cheese toastie on sourdough, served with fries; chicken nuggets and chips; kids fish and chips; macaroni and cheese
- Dessert (choose one): ice-cream (two scoops) with chocolate topping; fruit salad