* Want to generate more profit without working more hours?
* Want to learn how to actually solve issues in less than 90 minutes a week?
* Want to know how you can get the best from your people?
Many of the most successful entrepreneurs and business leaders work longer hours and get less return on their investments of time and money.
Is this you?
Maybe you grapple with some of these challenges:
- Lack of control over time, markets or your company.
- People who don’t listen, understand or follow through.
- Profit that’s inconsistent and/or there’s not enough.
- Growth is happening, but you can’t break through to the next level.
- Quick fixes that come-and-go, bringing little change with continued frustrations
REAL. SIMPLE. RESULTS.
Entrepreneur, speaker, and Professional EOS Implementer™ Debra Chantry-Taylor delivers engaging and actionable content that’s tailor-made for busy leaders. Her events energise entrepreneurs who are driven to improve their businesses and the quality of their lives. Participants in Debra’s dynamic hands-on workshop will:
- Understand the six keys to building a truly great organisation
- Roll up their sleeves and confront organisational issues head-on
- Learn how to get everyone focused on achieving a clear company vision
- Begin to instill discipline and accountability throughout the organisation
Debra Chantry-Taylor introduces a complete set of simple concepts and practical tools being used by thousands of entrepreneurial leadership teams to clarify, simplify and achieve their vision – the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS)®.
Debra’s interactive style and experience-based real-world insight make this an eye-opening event for growth-oriented business leaders. She is truly passionate about helping leaders run their business, drive growth, and live a balanced life.
Clarify, Simplify & Achieve your Vision...
At the conclusion of this workshop, you will walk away with a set of simple, practical tools that you and your leadership team will use
immediately to focus on priorities, get clear on issues and gain traction together, as a healthier leadership team.
Workshop ticket price includes refreshments, a printed workbook to take back to the office, a copy of the book 'Get a Grip' for every attendee.
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR?
Owners & Leaders of:
- Privately held entrepreneurial companies
- With 10-250 employees
- Whose owners & leadership teams are:
- Want help
- Willing to be open, honest & vulnerable