A new style of singles night brought to you by Everybody Eats, with support from Pals, Garage Project & Astrolabe.
In 2017 Auckland was introduced to a completely new type of restaurant, Everybody Eats. Three years later, those same people bring you a completely new night for singles looking to meet likeminded people and do good at the same time – Everybody Meets.
Despite all the new apps, we recognise how hard it can be to meet people out there in the real world. We all know about speed dating, nightclubs, and your mate from works mate, who is ‘just the best’, and how awkward that can all be. With this in mind, we’ve talked to a bunch of people and designed an evening that we think is the perfect way for conscious people to get to know each other, give back, and with a little bit of luck meet someone special.
Here’s how it all goes down:
- Enjoy three courses of delicious food
- Time between courses to meet different people and grab a drink
- Communal tables, no one-on-one awkward conversations
- An MC to guide you through the night and keep things interesting
- Drinks from Pals, Garage Project and Astrolabe available to purchase
- We'll connect you to mutually interested people after the night
Age bracket: 26-36 ish
Ticket covers your dinner with proceeds going to Everybody Eats.