Our school was established in 1877 and has a proud history of providing quality education to children from the Windsor and neighbouring communities. The school caters for 290 – 320 students from Years 1 – 6 and has an enrolment zone in place.
We have 14 classrooms, a library and a hall. The classrooms are outfitted with modern furniture, and up to date learning technology. The hall was recently renovated, has an audio-visual system and is used by the local community. A Perceptual Motor Programme and after school care group also utilise this facility. Three modern playgrounds serve the Junior, Middle and Senior syndicates and the large outlying playfield caters for our outdoor education needs.