Kerikeri MTB Club is an active mountain biking club with excellent knowledge of local trails.
Club Rides evey Tuesday 5.30pm start.
Meet at Club Car park - 400m past the first forestry gate on Inlet Rd, Gate opens at 5.15 ish
- Rides are suitable for riders who have a reasonable level of fitness and are flexible to cater for a mix of abilities. Riders on Tuesday Club Rides need to be at least 16 years old or accompanied by a responsible adult. It's dark in the winter so decent lights are a must.
- On the 2nd Tuesday of every month during Daylight Saving the club ride will be at Waitangi Mountain Bike Park. Ride start time 6pm in the carpark.
- Weekend adventures rides
- Fun events and races for club members
- Track Building and maintenance of CLUB Tracks
- Skill Clinics
- Development Squad for young riders meet at the Club Carpark on Inlet Road at 2pm on Saturdays
What does membership give you?
- Email newsletter about what is happening in the club and region
- Preference for weekend rides if places are limited
- Membership discounted prices for events like skill clinics
- Tips and tricks for riding and maintaining your bike, from more experienced riders
- Non competitive rides, for those who enjoy getting out and about on their bike
We are working alongside Sport Northland, Local Forestry Management and Dept. of Conservation to promote more cycling in the Northland Region
The KKMTB Club is non-profit so all funds go back into providing riding trails and promoting more cycling in the Northland Region.