Historic Duart House built in 1882 for Allan McLean and family, is a beautiful example of a carefully restored and maintained colonial estate. Set in 3 acres of gardens, which are always open to the public, Duart House provides and elegant and stylish venue for all kinds of small functions including weddings, conferences, exhibitions and concerts.
Duart House is open to the public on the first Sunday of each month. However, we are also very happy to open at other times by prior arrangement.
Duart Croquet Club maintains a full-sized and well-maintained lawn, allowing members to enjoy a pleasurable game in quiet and secluded surroundings.