The Jubilee Building, a well-known Parnell icon, is conveniently located between Parnell and Newmarket. The building is home to Parnell Community Library and Parnell Community Centre, which is managed by Parnell Community Trust.
Known to many as the original home of the Royal New Zealand Foundation for the Blind, the interior of this heritage building has been modernised and refurbished to provide a flexible setting for any type of event.
The Jubilee Building has six well-appointed rooms and a grand and welcoming hall available for hire by businesses, non-profits, public sector organisations as well as community groups and individuals.
The venue is suitable for a wide range of meetings, conferences, community activities and social events. The Jubilee Hall is a popular venue for weddings and socials and has its own fully equipped kitchen to facilitate catering.
Guided by our experienced venue team, we will tailor the best solution for your needs so you can be assured of a successful event.
Some of the benefits of venue hire at the Jubilee Building are:
- A range of rooms suitable for 6 to 120 people
- Special rates for not-for-profit and community groups
- Fabulous catering
- Easy access to CBD and motorways
- Free WiFi with all bookings
- Free parking
- Presentation equipment and printing services
- Video conferencing
- Natural lighting and ventilation in all rooms
- Access to outdoor areas from many of the rooms
- Pleasant landscaped gardens
- Specialty retail precinct on site
- Assistance with marketing your public event
- Plus our very special feel-good factor – your bookings help Parnell Community Trust provide community activities within the Parnell Community Centre.
Please come and see us at the Jubilee Building! Call us to ask what else we can offer to help make your event a huge (and stressfree) success. Talk to our Community Venue Co-ordinator, Sanjay Pereira.