Ever wanted to try yoga? Then join us for this beginner friendly community yoga class.
Local legends Carla & Rosa will lead you through various styles of Yoga, usually only 60 mins long and only $5 per class (cash only). Your first class is free, for those who want to have-a-go and try it out first.
The classes are held at Wainuiomata Memorial Hall in the Supper Room, parking is on Queen Street or nearby streets.
The following Covid 19 provisions will be enforced:
- Spaces for this class are limited, so we suggest you register in advance to ensure your spot. To register in advance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or purchase a ticket through Eventfinda (you will not be required to pay on purchase through Eventfinda). Registering in advance will ensure you are not turned away at the door & will assist immensely with Contact tracing.
- physical distancing of 2m will be enforced at all times
- please, if you are unwell, stay home :)
- BYO mat is encouraged, however there will be mats available to use at no cost
- enhanced hygiene protocol including sanitiser available for participant use
The class is suitable for all ages and levels of experience.
For more information, contact us on 04 560 0305 or email us email@example.com