The Three Week Life-Changer focuses on education and changing mindsets. Everyday on the Retreat you will be involved in activities that will challenge your previous lifestyle choices.
Less physically demanding than the Ten Day Intensive, but still incredibly effective, there will be more time for relaxation and pampering, so not only will we have you leaving looking great but also feeling rejuvenated.
We know that three weeks is a wee while to be away from your family, so we do our very best to make you feel right at home. You will receive a welcome pack on arrival with all sort of goodies to keep you entertained during your retreat. Wireless internet is provided so that you can keep in touch with friends and family while you’re away and keep them up to date with your progress.
We also encourage guests to invite their family along on a specific ‘family day’ towards the end of the Retreat to share in the experience and the education to ensure our ladies are supported in the right ways when they return home.
The Three Week Life-Changer includes:
- Welcome goody bag on arrival
- Personal motivational journal
- Personal copy of best-selling health book
- 21 Day accommodation at beautiful secluded boutique location
- Nutritious and delicious meals for 21 days
- Nutritionist-designed personal meal plan (while on Retreat)
- Half-day workshop with Nutritionist
- Post-retreat nutrition plan for you and your family
- Daily Yoga sessions
- Daily training sessions with a Personal Trainer
- Post-retreat personal training plan
- Educational workshops, including nutrition, habits, hormones, exercise and health
- Cooking classes and workshops
- Success coaching
- Session with our Personal Stylist and Make-up Artist
- One 45 minute session with our Beauty Therapist – therapy of your choice
- One 45 minute session with our Massage Therapist – therapy of your choice
- All activities and outings
- Full-time facilitator support
- Post retreat support and follow up for six months
- Membership to our Resolution Support Network for 12 months