Are Tinder and Bumble not cutting the mustard? Want to try something old but new? Then speed dating is just the thing for you.
About this Event
We’re taking it back to old school, putting down our phones and having a night of first dates. Come and meet singles aged 25 – 40 who are keen to meet people in person.
This event has limited spaces.
Meet other Christchurch Singles aged 25–40 in a fun, relaxed setting.
Speed dating is an easy way to meet other singles in one evening! All attendees will go on 15 dates for 5 minutes.
Painting a combined picture while you chat - ladies this is a gift for you to take home at the end of the night!
How it works:
- Please arrive at 7:00pm for a 7.15pm start. You will be welcomed by the hosts and taken to your seat.
- First drink free, grab a drink from Kylie before we start.
- Your host will explain how the evening works, then the dates will begin.
- Every 5 minutes a bell will sound in which the gentlemen will move to the next table while the ladies remain seated.
- On your ‘Match Card’ simply tick if you would like to see that person again.
- There will be a quick break half way through if you would like to grab a drink and a bite of the complimentary finger food provided.
- We will then continue with the rest of the dates.
- Once all the dates are finished your host will go over the matching process and collect your ‘Match Card’.
- Feel free to stay and mingle further.
- If a match occurs, meaning you have both ticked yes to see each other again, we will send you an email with contact information of all of your matches from the evening within the next 2 days!