- Pre-registration is required for Manfeild Test Days via the website, indemnity forms and payment are to be completed on the day in the track office from 8am
- South Street gates open from 8.00am - 5.00pm
- Full day testing
Track office is open from 8am, please go here to complete an indemnity form and payment.
Circuit Chris Amon is open for testing from 9.00am – 4.00pm.
The cost is $140.00 (per rider/driver) which is to be paid when signing on – it is permitted to have more than one driver/rider for one vehicle however each driver/rider must sign on and pay the fee.
- Half day testing
You can still arrived for a half day, however, the fee remains $140.
- Payment options include cash, eftpos, credit card
- The number of sessions at each test day varies depending on the number of vehicles and type. On average a minimum of five sessions per day will be run for each class, usually 15 - 20 minute sessions.
- We recommend garages are booked prior to the event. Click here to enquire.
- Price for passengers is $40 per passenger (for the first two). Thereafter the price is $80 per passenger.