Ever wanted to try yoga? Then join us for this beginner friendly $5 community yoga class.
Hutt City Council's Active in the Hutt team is teaming up with local yoga teachers who will lead you through a relaxing 60 mins of yoga for only $5 per class! (Cash only). Participants first class is free & those with Huia Pool Fitness Suite Memberships can participate for free! This is a great class to add to your existing schedule or to try something new. Grab a friend and come along! Every week is different and it is suitable for all levels of experience.
The class is on the top floor (3rd floor) of the grandstand at Hutt Recreation Ground, 15 Mrytle Street. Come down the driveway off the Myrtle Street Entrance to the grounds, there are some parking spaces available next to the grandstands.
The following Covid 19 provisions will be enforced:
- Spaces for this class are limited, so we suggest you register in advance to ensure your spot. To register in advance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or purchase a ticket through Eventfinda (you will not be required to pay on purchase through Eventfinda).
Registering in advance will ensure you are not turned away at the door & will assist immensely with Contact tracing.
- physical distancing of 2m will be enforced at all times
- please, if you are unwell, stay home :)
- BYO mat is encouraged, however there will be mats available to use at no cost
- enhanced hygiene protocol including sanitiser available for participant use
For more information, contact us on 04 560 0305 or email - email@example.com