This program will offer an in-depth training in applying the holistic principles of Yoga as a complementary system of healing.
This training program is most suited for those who would like to become Yoga Therapists and for those who wish to develop individualized complementary Yoga Therapy processes for students with different kinds of ailments or health concerns.
By undergoing this intense training, students learn about the therapeutic aspects of Yoga so that they may facilitate others in their journey towards self-empowerment, healing and personal transformation.
It will also provide a good opportunity for trainees to develop their own unique strengths as healers.
Some of the topics covered are:
- The Yoga of Yoga Therapy
- The approach of Yoga Therapy
- Unique features of Yoga as a Therapeutic modality
- Concepts of Yoga as preventive, maintenance and a curative process
- Yoga as a Holistic practice
- Yoga’s four step model in Healing & Therapy
- Symptoms of Illness
- Observation Skills | How to observe symptoms at different layers
- Communication with Care Seekers | How to conduct efficient interviews
- Role of Pulse Diagnosis
- Understanding the causes of illness
- The dynamics of causes and effects
- Choosing the appropriate goal and hence the right healing modality
- Subtle Anatomy |
- Spirituality in Healing | Therapy as Spiritual process
- Yoga Therapy
- Healing engaging the body
- Healing engaging the breath
- Healing engaging the mind and much more
This is the first module of six - over a two year period to 2022.
For more information kindly check http://khyf.net/nz2020/